Wednesday, September 23, 2009

So I decided that I am definitely going to use the quote "what you feel is what you are" and I counted that there are 7 words in the sentence.
I decided that I am going to incorporate the 7 deadly sins, and find 7 different textures that fit a deadly sin and use it for a word.

As an example, I was thinking that I would use silk for the deadly sin of lust- also, lust is a characteristic of a person.

I think that if I use the right texture to convey the right sin to convey what kind of person one can be, it would work out.

I want it to be an interactive piece, letting people go up to it and touch it. I want it to be pretty big, about 40 by 50 or 60, just to give convey the message.

YAY BLOGGING

1 comment:

  1. Ayelet, let me yell it..NICE IDEA!

    I look forward to seeing the font you use, as well as the color and how the words will look as a grouping. Do you have a preliminary sketch?

    ReplyDelete