Tuesday, September 22, 2009

blogging

I am not a fan of blogging....I personally don't think its a good way to express myself. I feel that I am an artist and I can express myself through that and my photography, and not so well through blogging.

blog blog blog blog blog. blog. blog blog blog blog. blog.

For this second project I am going to use a quote by my favorite band, the goo goo dolls. My favorite song by them, "slide" has the words: "what you feel is what you are, and what you are is beautiful".

I think I am going to incorporate those words with textures, to express the different kinds of people out there.

the end. Hope you enjoyed this blog Troy. blog blog blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayelet,
    I can understand why you may be reluctant to blog, it may not seem to connect to making art that much. Maybe it would help if you thought of it as a place to record your research and the work you are doing for the class, something between sketchbook and portfolio. One thing that many artists struggle with is writing about their work and ideas, my hope is that by maintaining the blog you will also be developing those skills. If you prefer I could assign an essay or term paper for the class instead.

    Hang in there.
    Troy

    ReplyDelete