Monday, October 12, 2009

printmaking blob

So i am currently sitting at the review office trying to entertain everyone and all i could think about is blogging.

I am thinking for this project that I am going to work on a jewelry catalog. I am going to photograph different pieces of jewelry; necklaces, earrings, bracelets and brooches. I want to make it look similiar to a tiffany & co. catalog, with semi glossy paper and getting in detail the jewels.

I might pick a nice dark purple color for the front and back page and then figure out the rest. I want to make the catalog seem taller, and perhaps delivering it in an envelop making it seem very elegant and "preppy".

blogging is life. i love it so much. blogging foreverrrrr. wahooo bloggger

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I sense sarcasm regarding the blogging. Is that possible? Anyway, okay, a jewelry catalog, huh? Well, I'm down with that if you are ready to put the real work into making the design effective. What interests you about designing a jewelry catalog? Where would you get the jewelry? Are you thinking of using the book as a portfolio piece? If not, then maybe you can think of adding another layer of meaning to the work. Maybe some irony?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds interesting, what style of jewelry do you wanna focus on...old era or more modern?

    ReplyDelete